Two column right, Two column left, Three columnAccount Type:
All Account types (Plus accounts may vary.)Screen Resolutions:
800x600 (Three column needs 1024x768)Browser Compatibility:
Tested in Fire Fox 2.0 and Internet Explorer 6Terms, requests and other nonsense:
Please read the disclaimer
. Credit is always appreciated. Comments let me know what designs are more popular.
- Switch your style system to S2. This is found in your Edit Journal Style page.
- Click on the Look and Feel tab.
- Under Layout & Language select "Bloggish" from the drop down menu.
- Under Themes select (none) from the drop down box.
- Hit Save Changes.
- Select the Custom Options tab
- Under Presentation: You will find the option to select either a two-right, two-left or three column layout. Select which one you wish to have and save your changes.
- Click on the Custom CSS link.
- Under Use layout's "Base Weblog" stylesheet select YES from the drop down box.
- In the Custom Style Sheet Text box, copy and paste the CSS style sheet of your choice in this box.
- Hit Save Changes